Bithomie's Crypto Course (Beta)
Thank you for considering joining our beta version for Bithomie’s Crypto Course (BHCC). Our goal is to gain valuable information on effectiveness, platform and approach. In exchange for your participation we would like to offer the full Master Course for only $100. That’s right, the full course risk free!
Spots are limited so there will only be 80 spots available for the beta course and some are already filled. A portion of the proceeds will go towards Moonlight Centre School.
Self Paced Material
Self paced interactive material broken down to easily understand on your time when ever you need it!
Live online classes and Q&A – weekly.
Enjoy life long access to any upgraded “Master Class” material.
The course ends with the completion of a Final Project. Students will partner up and reveal the knowledge and skills acquired in the program working together.
Earn a Certificate
After final completion students will receive a Digital Certificate, as an NFT authenticating their success and hard work.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Try it out for 15 days. If you’re unhappy we’ll fully refund you.
Who is Bithomie?
What will you learn?
- Bitcoin History
- Blocks, Nodes, Transactions
- Bitcoin Ledger
- Cryptography: Hash function & Merkle Trees
- Consensus algorithm: Proof of work
- Bitcoin Mining
- Private and Public keys
- The Bitcoin Network
- Limitations and improvements
- Hot and Cold Storage
- Transaction Fees
- Ethereum Network
- Ethereum Consensus Mechanism
- Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Coins vs Tokens
- Centralised exhange coins
- Stable coins
- Intro to Defi
- A brief explanation of the traditional financial institutions that are being replaced by Defi
- What exactly is Defi
- The components that allow you to interact with the protocols
- Defi and stablecoins
- Lending and barrowing
- Decentralized exchanges (DEX)
- Defi insurance
- Defi governance DAOs (Decentralized Autonomous Organizations)
- Intro to NFT’s
- Blockchain protocols powering NFT’s
- Types of NFT’s
- NFT use cases
- NFT for real world assets
- NFT market and wallets
- How to find and evaluate NFT projects
- Step by step minting NFT’s
- NFT security
- Intro to web3
- Comparison of web 1, web 2 and web 3
- Web3 use cases
- Technologies involved in web3
- Intro to Metaverse
- Technologies involved in Metaverse
- Blockchain role in the Metaverse
- Why to buy land in the Metaverse
- The most relevant projects in the Metaverse
- Intro to tokenomics
- Intro to tokenization
- Tokenizing financial assets
- Tokenizing Art and NFT’s
- How to set goals, understand risk, and build a crypto portfolio
- Sample crypto portfolios and pro/cons of each
- Accumulation approaches: Dollar cost average vs. Lump Sum investing
- Converting your local currency into crypto
- Exchanges to use
- Exchange storage , why and why not
- Hot wallets
- Cold wallets
- Hardware wallets
- Public key
- Private key
- Metamask setup
- Access to online community via Telegram
- Potential for free crytpo
- The history of money
- Reasons why the current system is broken
- The new types of monies that are being crated and adopted
- The geopolitical forces that are being applied to the explosion of innovation
- How the value of internet will allow financial inclusion to anyone
- Cryptocurrencies, stablecoins, and Central Bank Digital Currencies